GlamEgo Valentine Month February Month Box Review

I received the box on first of February and I would like to apologize for not posting until now. Glamego team is superb with meeting delivery deadlines. I was juggling between so many things and once everything was sorted I sat down and finished this post. Glamego theme for February month is classy flaunt because you know this is valentine month. 

GlamEgo Valentine Month February Month Box Review

I received four products in Glamego February box.

Mcaffeine Choco Face Pack – This is a full size product worth Rs. 359 which gives lustrous glow to your skin. I have used a chocolate scrub before but never a face pack. I am a chocolate lover and the fragrance is definitely going to tempt me. I am excited to try this out. 

Kronokare Pollution Stop Face – This is spray that you can use after application of cream so that your skin stays pollution free whenever you step out. Kronokare Pollution Stop Face Spray is priced at Rs. 495

GlamEgo Valentine Month February Month Box Review

In Feb month box you can choose your choice of makeup from the wide range of options Glamego has offered. I choose Bella Voste Chubby Stick in shade Cat Fight which is priced at Rs. 499. I just love this colour and it looks awesome on my skin. 

The fourth product in Glamego box is The Nature’s Co Radiance Face Cream for Rs. 550. I am excited about the cream as I really like The Nature’s Co products. 

For merely Rs. 299 I received four products worth more than Rs. 1900. 

I will totally recommend this box to all R&W readers. If you wish to buy one for yourself or anyone you love than click here to subscribe. 

Keep visiting R&W for more

Stick to R&W
Megha Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment