My Shopping Haul From Jabong

Hi Friends,

I watched Dil Dhadakne Do this weekend. Its fun film to watch. You know a good movie a day keeps doctor away is my formula of happy living. Another thing which excites me is shopping. I am not shopaholic but at times its fun and exciting to indulge. Especially online shopping I really enjoy. Thousands, lakhs of products one can browse over internet and select best one for yourself. Sometimes even if I don't have to buy anything I browse randomly for anything (it relaxes). 


The first site we ordered any product online was Jabong.Com My mother liked some saris and that was our first online purchase. I am talking about may be three years back like 2012 when it was started. We ordered from small city and were little concerned if delivery will be made on time or not, it did. Products were really convincing and designs looked same as they were in the photos on website. 

My old handbag needed replacement and I was in much need of getting a new handbag. There was no time for me to go to market due to my busy schedule. So I decided to shop online. When I was browsing I found some really attractive handbags on Jabong. That was like around 11 pm (in the night) on 26th May that time. After browsing for half an hour approx I finally selected one Pink/Silver handbag and one multi canvas pouch from Be For Bag. I paid in advance online. Transaction was very smooth. Only thing you have to make sure is to double check for any taxes (if applicable) and shipping charges. Immediately after placing order I got message on laptop and my mobile that handbag will be delivered by 1st June & Pouch by June 5. It depends on product to product how speedily it could be delivered. On next day when products were dispatched via courier I got messages stating courier company, estimated time & date of delivery, tracking number everything. I was kept informed from time to time. You won't believe I got both the products by June 1. I was really happy with their informative service. Products were neatly packed and looked just the same as they were on website.



Handbag was from any random seller and pouch was from Be For Bag. The quality of both the products is quite good, especially of the pouch. I will definitely suggest you to try Be For Bag. 

My experience was really good with Jabong and I hope my experience can help you. Do share your comments below.

By the way have you participated in my blog celebration? Not yet, then please click here to join the party

Keep reading my posts
Megha Gupta 



2 comments: