Incredible Indians

Hi Friends,

Hum Indians bahut Jugadoo hote hai right. Today when I was going to office I witnessed something and couldn't stop myself from clicking and then sharing this photo.

Pic Location - Near Iffco Chowk, Gurgaon


It was amusing to see this guy tying door of his Mini Taxi with rope. Sliding door of his taxi was shouting repair me, instead taxi driver tied door with rope and moved on. He used the rope, one that is used to tie carton boxes. I checked around and figured out its his daily routine. He hasn't repaired the door from last two months or more. Poor passengers of the taxi. I wish he will repair the door soon for safe travel. 

Please share if you have also noticed something different and have an original photo. I will share on R&W with your name. 

Keep reading my posts 
Megha Gupta 


0 comments:

Post a Comment