Teen Teen Lipgloss


Dear Friends,
It’s chilling outside. Keep yourself warm by wearing lot of sweaters, having soups, coffee. Give your old woolens to needy.

Dry winters dehydrate our lips. That’s when we need a shield for our lips. I was using my lip gloss like 5-6 times a day. Gloss ran out and I was standing in market in search of new lip gloss. That’s when I discovered a new brand Teen Teen. My sister had used the gloss before. She suggested that its will be nice to try. After using the product for about two weeks I decided to write a review about the product.  


Likes

  • It comes in all girly shades like neon, pinks, peach, nude shades which makes the gloss perfect for daily use.
  • The lip gloss is readily available at cosmetic stores nearby.
  • Gloss has very shiny silver color cap and transparent body. It looks attractive.
  • It comes in an affordable price of Rupees 100. For college going girls it’s an easy buy.
  • The name Teen Teen appeals to all teenage girls.  

Dislikes
  • Doesn’t stay for more than two hours.
  • It’s not available online yet. Website of the brand is still under construction. It should be up in a week.

R&W Rating - 3.5/5

R&W RecommendationIt’s worth spending on the product.
Keep reading my posts
Megha Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment