Meraki Beauty Box Review

Hi Friends, 

About three weeks back I realized that from past few months I haven’t shopped anything. Hence I sat down and prepared a list of the things that I need. Then next thing I realized was winters are already here and I don’t have any skincare products to take care of my skin. You know sometimes how it happens, that you are thinking of something and next minute you see the product online. Have you ever experienced thing like that? Well I have multiple times and this time I came to know that Meraki has come up with subscription based beauty box recently. Here is what I found in my Meraki Box.


Mermaid Hydro Boost Night Cream – This Biotek India product is enriched with deep sea water and suitable for normal to dry skin. The cream hasn’t been tested on animals, is free of paraben, phosphate and sulfate and comes in recyclable packaging. It’s priced at Rs. 1,080.

Fuschia Under Eye Serum – This Fuschia serum is enriched with cucumber and green tea. This product is the most expensive product in whole box. It comes at a whopping price of Rs. 1,250. Fuschia claims that this under eye serum fades under eye dark circles. I just can’t wait to try this product.


Images Hand Cream – Images is a new brand that I have never heard of before. There are three products from the brand in Meraki Beauty Box. The first one is a hand cream priced at Rs. 199.


Images Bubbles Amino Acid Sheet Mask – The other product is a hydrating sheet mask which is a need in winters. Images products are bit expensive as this one sheet mask is priced at Rs. 399

Images Olive Natural Sheet Mask – This is a natural sheet mask priced at Rs. 299.

I don’t think that I would have bought all these products separately because of their expensive price ranges. Because of Meraki subscription I paid only Rs. 799 for all five products above. Isn’t that great?

In my opinion Meraki Beauty Box deserves full marks.Girls place your order via Meraki instagram handle @merakibeautybox

Stick to R&W

Megha Gupta 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment