Bigbasket Online Store Review - Best Way To Shop Groceries Online

Whenever we had to bring in some ration we always had to go to departmental store on our own. But if you place order for a certain amount then only shopkeeper used to deliver at our doorstep in my small town. That certain amount was a high limit. Things changed when we shifted to a metro city because we had lot of supermarkets to choose from and from last one year we have switched to Big Basket for grocery because why not. First that certain limit is way less than what our local grocer used to state and for other reasons please read the post.

Bigbasket Online Store Review - Best Way To Shop Groceries Online

Just click on their website to discover a new world of products. Big Basket has an awesome delivery service and you can get your order deliver at your doorstep within a day’s time. All forms of grocery, personal care products are available on Big Basket. You will find almost all the brands here at same market prices. One woman in our neighbourhood was under notion that on Big Basket product prices will be more but I showed her prices in big basket app and we than compared the prices with local store bill. For few products it was exactly same and for few we paid few rupees less than local store. For not even a single product we paid price more than local market. Now she has also become regular customer of Big Basket.

Discounts and deals are regular feature on Big Basket. How convenient it is that you can shop while you are working in office and get it delivered by early morning next week. Vegetables and fruits that reach you are not only fresh but are also neatly packed. Whatever kind of products you want to buy for your kitchen and home you can buy from Big basket including pet care products, baby care products, home cleaning, packaging and storage products, bath and clean products and varied other multiple ranges.

You will find all kinds of budgeted foods as well as premium groceries, gourmet foods here. I often use Big Basket in house brand products because they are good quality products available at much discounted rates. Big Basket is currently serving in multiple cities like Mysore, Vijaywada, Coimbatore, Madurai including all metro cities and have plans to expand its services to many more cities.

One day I was suffering from cold and was planning on going to chemist to buy Vicks Vaporub. Same day I was placing order for week long vegetables and fruits when I saw the online medicine shop section. Upon clicking that I was surprised to find few basics listed. Thanks to Big Basket that they saved me a trip to chemist.

Also brand offers you multiple payment options. You can pay by your card, Paytm, freecharge, airtel payments bank or even cash on delivery. For the first few times I opted for cash on delivery but later on when I was sure of their services I switched to pre-payment because obviously that is more easy way to handle your delivery.
You can order from either by using Big Basket app or its website. It’s very convenient and saves lot of time. Don’t tell anyone but I often use break time in my office for shopping groceries. I am planning to place my big order at their mango store because I love mangoes and I am dying to eat one. I am proud to be a Big Basketer.

Stick to R&W
Megha Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment